Tell us about the books you're reading!
Tips for writing a book review:
Keep it between 5-10 sentences.
What's the book about?
Describe what you liked or disliked about it.
Try not to give away the ending!
Who would you recommend this to?
Please include your name, your age and the title and author of the book you reviewed.
Visit our Teen Book Review Form, review that awesome book you just read, and the review could be posted to front of the Teens Page!
Become a Teen Library Volunteer
What do teen volunteers do?
- Assist with library programs
- Create and plan youth programs
- Decorate and maintain teen area
- Maintain children’s area
- Create display decorations, etc.
- Perform other library tasks such as straightening shelves and shelf-reading
- Community service projects
- Teens must be 11 or older to volunteer
- Teens can volunteer during the school year with the option of expanded hours during the summer for the Summer Reading Program.
- Volunteers may be scheduled for 1-2 hours per shift.
- If you are unable to make a volunteer shift, please call the branch to let the library staff know. Teens that miss 3 shifts without notification will be taken off the schedule.
How do I join?
Complete and return the application to the front desk. Filling out an application does not guarantee acceptance to volunteer.
Do you have ideas for programs at the library?
Fill out our suggestion form to let us know what you would like to see more of.